Rules of the Park
When visiting Paul Thomas Field, remember a few rules to make everyone’s AppleSox experience fun:
- No outside food or beverages can be brought into the park. The only exception is sealed water bottles.
- Wenatchee Valley College rules prohibit smoking in the ballpark, outside the gate, or anywhere on the campus (includes electronic devices).
- Please always be courteous to fans by walking BEHIND the bleachers when you are headed to the concessions or rest rooms.
- AppleSox players are allowed to run in the ballpark -- fans (and their children) are not.
- Alcohol-free family seating is available in the bleacher section directly behind home plate. No beer or wine is allowed in the Positive Life Radio Family Zone.
- To purchase beer or wine, you must show identification to prove you are at least 21 years of age. A limit of two alcoholic beverages may be purchased at a time. Beer and wine sales close in the seventh inning.
- Please help us keep the college campus clean. Pick up all trash after the game and use the garbage receptacles.
- Children leaving the park must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Foul baseballs may be exchanged at the ticket booth for a candy bar, or a general admission ticket to our next home game.
- No pets are allowed in the stadium except for service dogs (and our mascot Coyote).
- Always watch for foul balls and flying bats throughout the ballpark. Flying objects can be dangerous.